Launched by the Hong Kong Management Association (HKMA), the “Community Service Scholarship – Training Programmes For Volunteer Trainers” aims to provide trainings for volunteer trainers / leaders and to equip them with updated knowledge and skills for a quality volunteer work.
In collaboration with HKMA, Agency for Volunteer Service (AVS) is invited to nominate volunteers to apply for the scholarships on the courses provided.
If you are / have
- Members of AVS Hong Kong Community Volunteer
- A minimum of 3 years volunteer service experience
- Interested in certificate programmes organized by HKMA, which is related to promoting volunteer work, such as project management, marketing, public relations, customer service, training and development, etc.
Notes to applicants
- Applicant is required to submit the application form at least one month before the programme launched with the nomination by AVS
- To share your learning with AVS volunteers to facilitate more people to provide quality volunteer work after the programme
- AVS has been acquired two scholarships annually
- For more information about the Hong Kong Management Association Certificate Programmes, please visit HKMA website
- AVS and HKMA reserve the rights for final decision
- For any enquiries, please contact AVS Volunteer Training and Development Centre at 2865 2520
This service is supported by The Community Chest