“Fight the Virus Together” Face Shield Design Competition
Everyone stays at home when the pandemic is severe; what about joining a competition that promotes family relationships and spreads positive energy simultaneously?
Agency for Volunteer Service (“AVS”), together with Eli Care and Shining life Limited, co-organize the “Fight the Virus Together” Face Shield Design Competition, which combines "medical" (pandemic prevention methods) and "art" (creative design), so that the public can have a proper understanding of the usage of the face shield in a fun way.
- To allow local students and the public to develop their creativity to design protective face shields that are beautiful and attractive to use.
- To showcase artwork to the public and promote the use of face shields.
- To educate the public about the importance and benefits of using face shields.
- Encourage parent-child creativity to enhance family interaction.
- Draw and decorate any face shields
- Take a photo, share your practice of the theme "Show Your Love" with no more than 100 words, and upload it to the designated link
- After the first round of internal selection, AVS will upload 20 selected entries to our Facebook page for public voting
- Invite friends and relatives to vote during the designated period
- The ten entries with the highest number of votes will enter the second round of selection and the judging panels will select the winning entries
- The finalists' masks will be exhibited in a public place
- The family group photo must also show the family members making and wearing the face shields.
- The entry must be the entrant’s original work and must not infringe on any other individual or organization’s copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights. If the entry is not the entrant’s original work, the source of work must be listed.
- The content of the entry must not contain any insinuation or defamation
- Individuals (Senior Primary and Junior Secondary Students) Champion, 1st Runner-up, 2nd Runner-up
- Family Group Champion, 1st Runner-up, 2nd Runner-up
- The Best Promotion Award - Champion
|Chairman:||Mr Ma Fung-kwok, Legislative Council Member|
|Committee Member:|| |
Ms Melissa Kaye Pang, Chairman of Agency for Volunteer Service
Yeung Chi Kwan, Director of Marketing, China Travel Service, Hong Kong
Dr Lam Tzit Yuen, David, Legislative Council Member (Health Care)
Ms Jade Kwan, Chairman of Shining life Limited
Individual: E-certificate with name
Family Group: E-Certificate with names of each family member
Winners in each category will be awarded a true copy of the certificate and the following prizes:
Champion: HK$2,500 Book Voucher and HK$1,000 Travel Voucher
1st Runner-up: HK$1,300 Book Voucher
2nd Runner-up: HK$600 Book Voucher
Best Promotion Award
HK$2,000 Book Voucher
The winning video will be shared on the AVS Facebook page
The top 20 entries will receive a stationery set
- The length of the video should not exceed 1 minute
- The video should include the creative idea of your work
- Invite friends and family to enroll or vote
Upload the video to your personal Facebook page, set the post’s privacy to "Public" and invite your friends to "Like" the video from 6 April to 24 April (18:00). Submit the video link and entry in the online entry form. The video with the highest number of likes will be the winner.
吳玟希女士 馮雅慧女士 林達偉先生 楊美賢女士